I learned a releasing exercise from Constellations facilitator Gary Stuart. Though it is easy to do, I found it incredibly powerful in releasing my emotional burdens.
Today Gary is guest blogging on Accidetental-Blogger to share that exercise with us.
Thank you, Gary!
"Those who have passed have a bigger effect on us than we know. Stop and ponder this for a minute? The DNA that makes up your physical body isn’t yours! It belongs to those who came before.
When doing this exercise, remember what was great about your ancestor as opposed to bad. It’s your DNA you’re speaking to. You are an aspect of them as they are an aspect of you. Honor this with gratitude.
Release your Grief Healing Exercise
1) Stand in front of your ancestor's gravesite.
(If their gravesite isn’t handy stand in front of a large tree)
2) Imagine them sitting or standing in front of you.
3) Say, "Thank you." After all, you’re here because of them.
4) Say something to the effect of, “I leave what is yours with you and take The Gift I was given.”
5) Bow in gratitude.
5) Turn 180 degrees around with your back to the tree and walk away into your new future, free of the burdens that you left with them.
The Dead support the living, and when we honor that gift, we honor ourselves. Life is a circle and you are part of the divine loop. You wouldn’t even have had this chance if LIFE wasn’t shared or given freely, so it is a GIFT!"
Now go have fun with grace and ease.
Namaste, GARY STUART
To learn more about the grief healing and other healing processes I offer go to www.HealingInActionNow.com
Or Contact me directly to help you heal your relationship with the dead.
Gary Stuart Gary@ConstellationHealingInstitute.com
Want more reads on holistic hot topics coming straight to your inbox? Sign up below!